Recently, the cast of Olivia Wilde’s new movie ‘Don’t Worry Darling’ was confirmed, leading to a lot of excitement and buzz in the industry.
Shia LaBeouf is out and Harry Styles is in!
Months ago, Olivia and Florence Pugh had announced on their Instagram that they were going to be collaborating on a new project as soon as the pandemic ends. The latest entry to this dilemma is that the filming prospects have cleared, but one of the lead actors has been replaced.
Apparently, due to scheduling conflicts, Olivia Wilde is now going with Harry Styles instead of Shia LaBeouf for her next directorial venture. This has left the Directioners in a frenzy as the movie will be the second acting project for Styles. Before this, he worked with another Hollywood biggie Christopher Nolan on Dunkirk.
Anyway, the cast of ‘Don’t Worry Darling’ is now finalized – and it’s every Bisexuals dream come true! It includes Chris Pine, Dakota Johnson, Florence Pugh, and Harry Styles. The movie is a psychological thriller set in California of the 1950s.
If you thought that the actor has been replaced for the first time in a movie, you’re obviously wrong. Check out the list below, as it contains all the first choices for movies that turned out to be the biggest blockbusters of all time!
1. Mark Damon was the first choice for Harvey Dent in Christopher Nolan’s movie The Dark Knight
2. Angelina Jolie turned down the lead role in Oscar-winning film Gravity
3. Emily Blunt was almost Black Widow
4. Denzel Washington could’ve been our favorite Detective David Mills in Se7en
5. Al Pacino declined the offer to play Han Solo in Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope."
6. Marilyn Monroe was supposed to play the role of Holly Golightly in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”
7. Christopher Plummer was initially playing Gandalf
8. Ian McKellan said no to Dumbledore