You agree to these terms and conditions by clicking “I Accept.” This includes the mandatory class action waiver in Section 16. Stop using our Services immediately if you don’t agree to our Terms.
Our terms and conditions can change at any time. We will send you an official notice through email if we change any our terms and conditions. We may also update the date at the top of these terms when we change the T&C. The modified terms will be effective immediately unless mentioned otherwise. And if you continue using our Services even after the notice that would wittingly mean that you accept the changes. Again, in case of refusal, you must stop using our Service.
In case of any query regarding our Terms and Conditions, Contact at [email protected]
Please, view our Privacy statement if you need any information on how we gather and process user information. We encourage you to see our Privacy Statement because that would ensure that you agree on how we gather, assess, and share user information.
Our Service permits users to post and share content like comments, graphics, text, and other material. The aforementioned is collectively known as User Content. We may also carry out the automated scanning of User Content for Commercial usage – this the step is taken to improve targeted advertising. However, it must be noticed that you possess all the rights for User Content.
Furthermore, we’d like to bring this to your attention that when you consciously post or share User Content or our Services, your profile photo and username would become visible to others.
According to our Terms and Conditions, you warrant us to use your content and we, in return, will never violate any rights or purposely cause any injury to any person/entity. Moreover, we have the power to delete or remove User Content at any time and for whatever reason. This term applies when we find your content to be violating our Terms and Conditions.
By agreeing to our Terms, you accept that you cannot violate any law, contract, intellectual property or third-party right. Additionally, you will act responsibly and keep your conduct appropriate while using our Services. This includes:
· Zero tolerance for harassment, threats, intimidation, predatory or stalking behavior.
· Usage of another user’s account without authorization.
· False pretense or impersonation of post on behalf of another user and/or misusing or misinterpreting affiliation with a person or entity.
· Gain commercially using our Services.
· Copy, distribute, publicly display any or all of our Services, except the ones given allowance or license.
· Altering our Services, the eradication of any propriety rights or derivation of work inspired by our Services
· Usage of our Services for any purpose other than the actual intention that could potentially interfere with, disrupt or inhibit users from enjoying our Services entirely
· Any usage that could damage, disable or impair the function of our service at all
· Content-filtering techniques or any attempt to access our unauthorized features
· Application of any data extraction method that aren’t authorized
· Post or distribute spam messages, unsolicited pictures, chain letters or pyramid schemes
· Ignore instructions provided through robots.txt file
· Usage of our Services for any illegal purpose or promotion of illegal or unauthorized activities
You may choose to post or share only nonconfidential User Content and the content you hold full rights to. Furthermore, you can’t post or share User Content that may contain the following:
· Defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, suggestive, threatening,
· unlawful, abusive or fraudulent content
· Content that may encourage criminal activity or that may violate third-party, or violate the law and become a liability
· May infringe trademark or copyright intellectual or proprietary right of anyone.
· Content that misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity
· Unsolicited or unauthorized promotions, political campaign or advertisings
· Content with private information of a third party without consent
· Content with viruses, disruptive or harmful data
· Objectionable content that may restrict any person from using our Services or may pose a threat to Hayvine in any way.
The Services, like the text and graphics are owned by Hayvine. Hence, as mentioned in these Terms and Conditions, all rights of our Services are reserved by our licensors. And as for you, you can use our Services in a limited, nonexclusive and non-sublicensable manner. Furthermore, you hold limited access of our services so you’re prohibited from using it for personal or commercial use. Strict action is imposed in case you use our unauthorized services without or prior written permission.
Our Service name, slogan, and the look or feel of the Service are our trademark and are not to be copied for limited or complete use. Also, it can’t be imitated without written permission. All the registered trademarks and company name and logos mentioned on the Service are the property of their respective owner.
You have permission to communicate to us regarding any question, suggestion, ideas, comments, or creative materials. However, you must understand that we might use this Feedback for commercial purposes without acknowledging to compensating you. Hence, you should realize that Hayvine will treat Feedback as non-confidential.
We terminate the accounts of users who continue to infringe intellectual property rights of others as per the applicable law and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. You may bring this to our attention if you feel that anything present on our Service infringes any copyright you own.
You agree and understand that you are responsible for your action and behavior on this site and the way you use the content. Also, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless our affiliated companies, subsidiaries, us, business partners, joint ventures, employees, licensors, agents as well as any 3rd party information providers against and from all losses, claims, damages, expenses, and costs including and not limited to incidental, direct, exemplary, consequential and indirect damages, and relevant attorneys’ fees, arising or resulting from your site’s usage or the use of the content, your violation of this agreement including any activity associated with your user account such as wrongful conduct or negligent by you or anyone accessing our site using your user account.
When you use our services, you allow us to process your information, whether you are from United States or any other country, where you may or may not practice the same rights and protections provided under the local law. Hence, please review our Privacy Statement for additional information.
Hayvine has the right to change our Services or suspend transmission, completely or portions of it, at any time. You, too, have the right to stop the usage of our Services as per your choice. Hayvine will not be responsible for any personal harm or loss caused by your inability to access our Services.
If any part of the provision or provision of these terms is illegal, unenforceable or void, that part of the provision and provision will be deemed severable from such terms and will not affect the enforceability or validity of any other remaining provisions.
If Hayvine fails to exercise any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions, it will not work as a waiver of right or provision. The titles and sections in these terms are simply to create convenience and have no legal or contractual implications. Unless mentioned otherwise, these terms are only intended to benefit the parties, not to confer third-party beneficiary rights on any person or entity. Lastly, all communications with Hayvine will be conducted electronically.
Effective: May 18, 2019